Waging war in the urban jungle

Monday, October 11, 2010

I so do not have time for this!

It's been hectic the last couple of weeks.  The first thing that lands on the chopping block when life gets hairy is my gym time.  I decided to adjust my schedule a little this week to work out in the morning because our evenings are full of birthdays, anniversaries and soccer practice.  Then I woke up today...with a familiar twinge of pain in my lower right back.  That twinge progressed while I made breakfast to the all too familiar spasm.  The 800 MG of Ibuprofen is keeping it down to a dull ache.  I'm just frustrated, I try to switch my schedule around so I can still work out and my back says nope!  No go lady!  I shouldn't be surprised though, life's been hectic, I had my husband's birthday party on Saturday and all the cleaning/prep/clean up that go along with that I'm sure added to the strain.  I think this is my body's way of telling me to slow down, but really, can't you just send a card or something?  Write me an email, send a carrier pigeon, something, anything except the back going out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment