Waging war in the urban jungle

Friday, September 10, 2010

21 day challenge

There is a blog I frequent for raw food ideas.  The author, Susan, is starting a 21 day challenge.  The idea being that you get to step into October recharged and ready for the coming Winter months. 

I'm joining her challenge.  Despite the name of the site, Rawmazing she does not stipulate that you need to go 100% raw, I personally am going for 100% raw breakfast, lunch and snacks with light dinners.  The idea is that you spend a few minutes thinking about what changes you'd like to make, what habits you need to engrain, where will you get the most return for your time investment and commit to practicing those habits daily during the challenge.

If you want to join the fun click and read about it, come on, what do you have to lose?  Nothing.  What do you have to gain?  A whole new level of peace.

2 comments:

  1. How about you do it and report back to us? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you know I will my friend! Today I fullfilled my morning committment, I got up early and journaled with a cup of tea-no coffee. I've been 100% raw so far today, with the exception of herbal tea, not sure if that counts against the raw thing....doesn't reallly matter, I love my tea!

    ReplyDelete