Waging war in the urban jungle

Monday, March 21, 2011

More Tea Tales

Those who live in the past limit their future

So true isn't it? 

The longer we dwell in our past the less vibrant and satisfying our future can be. 

I know it's true, you know it's true, we all know it's true so why is it so hard to live in the now?  To be present, aware, awake and enjoy this moment for what it is?  To deal with this challenge today for what it is, not what it would have been 15 years ago?

This is something I've struggled with all my life.  Living in each moment, fully present, it is something I aspire to, I think that's where the beauty and joy can come from.  It isn't about who I was or what was done to me it's about who do I want to be today and tomorrow and making decisions that will take me closer and closer to that goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment