Waging war in the urban jungle

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tea tales

I've been saving the tags from my Yogi Detox tea the last couple days, they're quite profound and thought provoking.  I have some good ones, here's the first:

Bliss is a constant state of mind, undisturbed by gain or loss.

Sounds lovely doesn't it?  To be able to maintain your bliss regardless of the chaos that goes on around you.  To be able to maintain it in the face of the great tragedy that is unfolding across the sea in Japan.  To be able to maintain it in the face of the little irritations, the loss of keys, the gaining of pounds.  That is something I strive for.  To shore up my bliss reserves so that the ebb and flow of life does not drag me down in its current of negativity.

More tea tales to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment