Waging war in the urban jungle

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Emerging from the fog

June passed.  I'm grateful.

It was an insanely busy month.  Paulo and I took a trip to Canada for my friend's wedding.  We had trips to OMSI, the end of the school year festivities, Father's Day trips to the movies, out of town guests and of course the big surprise party.  And let's not forget the day to day of running a business and maintaining a home.

The month was a blur.  I look back over it and it feels foggy.  Like it happened to someone else.  I am emerging from the fog though.  I feel clearer, more capable, more focused.  Which is good, because July really isn't any less busy than June was! 

Need to remember to slow down the mind.  That was a tough thing in June.  The racing mind.  The faster the mind went the less I got done though.  Slow....it......down.....  One day at a time, right?  One crisis at a time, right?  How about no crisis?  That sounds good to me!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping for NO crisis! But you're right...one day at a time, and if that gets too much, then one hour/minute/second at a time. Breathe. It will all pass. Love you!

    ReplyDelete